Early Fire Detection
Stratos - Intelligent solutions by the market leader
The Stratos detectors use a patented system ClassiFire® to continually adjust the detector sensitivity to maintain a consistent level of performance. ClassiFire® a Perceptive Artificial Intelligence process, this need not mean a high rate of false alarms.
Stratos is the only laser based high sensitivity system which is routinely applied to the protection of very dirty and dusty environments. ClassiFire® and laser dust discrimination permit the discrimination between dust and emissions of diesel trucks.
Stratos compared with different standard point detectors
Alarm thresholds (4 thresholds – output by 4 relay contact and optional by APIC) of Stratos detector HSSD 2 compared with different standard point detectors.
ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence
The AirSense Technology Ltd Stratos ranges of aspirating smoke detectors use a patented system of perceptive artificial intelligence to continually adjust the detector sensitivity to maintain a consistent level of performance.
- High sensitivity can be provided reliably
- Alarm rates can be predicted
- Jahreszeitlich bedingte
- Seasonal time changes are automatically adapted to
- Contaminated dust filters that normally effect sensitivity are adapted to changes in air filtration efficiency and do not affect smoke detection performance
- Provides extremely simple set-up
You can find detailed information about high sensitivity aspirating smoke detectors in our 12-paged brochure: